Collection of Information
The information that will be gathered and maintained will include your contact information (name, address, e-mail address and telephone numbers) as well as records of all financial transactions that take place and events and courses attended.
Terms and Conditions
All funds are taken in Canadian.
- The CTA website is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service and the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE AND THE SITES, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. The CTA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Service and the Sites, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
- The materials used and displayed on the Service and the Sites, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of the CTA or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, noncommercial use as it relates to our activities and programs. Because certain information concerning the CTA is treated as proprietary, you agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of the CTA.
- Your use of the service and the sites is at your own risk. Neither the CTA nor any of its divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the service and the sites and the information available on the service and the sites or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the service and the sites. You hereby waive any and all claims against the CTA and its agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the service and the sites and the information available thereon.
- All text, software, photographs, graphics, and other material of any and all kinds available on this Web site are provided by the CTA.
- The CTA uses a secure server and credit card information is transmitted via a Secure Socket Layer, (SSL), technology. Any privacy changes will be posted on this page. Policy changes and only information collected after the date of change will apply.
- Refund Policy: We do not offer refunds.